Test : Video Sequence Editor

.start

About

I have started studying the Video Sequence Editor in detail for a personal project. This post is just a dump of images, screencasts just for my own reference. It is not intended to be a tutorial.

Final Render after Sequencing four scenes in a 2x2 grid pattern

The Property Chart add-on is really handy to edit strip properties in the Sequencer.
You can know more about the Property Chart addon at this link. This addon is not enabled by default, but is bundled with the official distribution.

Videos

Workflow of my demo file


A video from my first test using Transform Effect Strip..


Related Posts

Links and References

.end
satishgoda at gmail dot com

Comments

  1. I really like this tool for easy access to strip metadata. I was wondering if you know any way to rename assets via hotkey? That is to alter a datablock name from somewhere other than the name field. eg. it would be neat to use your tool to modify a strip name from the middle of the timeline instead of in the property bar. Do you think that is worthwhile or possible?

    Thanks again and good luck with your project. Scripting is hard for me so I am impressed with your py skills ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.

    Just to make it clear, The Property Chart addon is not written by me. Its bundled with Blender. Although I am planning on extending this addon with the presets feature, so that I can save and load preset properties.

    I think the rename strip hotkey is feasible. I will add it to my scripting tasklist. Very nice to get feedback and suggestions from you!

    Thanks,
    Satish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank You.

Popular Posts