Doodling : Cycles World Sky Texture #1

.start

So I am back to posting on this blog after a long time. This post is of type Doodle, so is just a dump of some of my experiments. Not a tutorial, so not much text is available. But, I might add some text whenever I have time.

Main goal of this doodle is to understand Cycles Sky Texture applied to a World.

Doff, MISoff
Doff, MISon@256
Don, MISon@256
Don, MISoff
Interactive control of Sky Direction

The shot above was setup by linking objects from another Blender file. Two switch between files, I have enabled and tested the Edit Linked Library Add-On that is part of Blender 2.68 RC2I have used Auto-Save Render Add-On to save the outcome of my experiments.



.end 
satishgoda at gmail dot com

Comments

  1. Why is the sky blue? Thoroughly Explained Here!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asyzw3gMfb0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What Wavelength Goes With a Color?

      http://science-edu.larc.nasa.gov/eddocs/wavelengths_for_colors.html

      Delete
  2. Hi satishgoda,

    You say " But, I might add some text whenever I have time." I am excited to wait your comments, please, because I don't understand your job...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Spirou4D.

      I will definitely try and update this doodle with some text in 2-3 days.

      -S

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank You.

Popular Posts