After lots of experimenting in the past two days, I finally decided to make something practical (ish!?). here goes...Some workflow options that I used
- Remove Animation Operator
- With auto-keyframing enabled, animate the cameras using the fly mode.
- Edited the video using the Video Sequence Editor.
Notes for the VSE setup above
- The Scene strips are hidden as they are scaled and repositioned using a Transform strip. The blend mode of the Transform strips is of type "Alpha Over" and the top most Color strip's blend mode is "Alpha Under"
- Each Scene strip uses a specific scene camera. The camera objects were animated by using the auto keyframing mode and the fly navigation.
I am planning on automating setups like above using an Addon.
Links and References