Geometry Nodes Tests - Part 1

 
Since the release of Blender 2.92 (on February 26, 2021), I have been busy learning and tinkering with Geometry Nodes, the procedural geometry generation workflow. 

Forest

The following is my first project to use Geometry Nodes. I made a quick walk through of my process and you can watch it in the video below.

Learning from Tutorials

After studying the above tutorial, I jammed and created the video below.

Blender 2.93 and Spreadsheet Editor

Blender 2.93 alpha is already in progress and the developers are also experimenting with introducing a new editor type (Spreadsheet Editor) in Blender. This new editor type should help artists and programmers with understanding data flow and state in Blender.

Geometry Nodes on Social Media

  1. #geometrynodes on Twitter
  2. #geometrynodes on YouTube

------------------- 

Satish Goda 

@satishgoda

Comments

Popular Posts